Thank you for joining me for another Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop! We had another phenomenal turnout last week with 120 blogs linking up. Let’s hope that this week will be just as spectacular.
If you’re a new blogger, you should know that blog hops are easy and fun ways to drive more traffic to your site. Simply add your blog URL and follow any blog that interests you. Always leave them a comment so that they know you followed, and they will follow you back!
Here are the rules of the Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop. Please follow them, or your link will be removed.
1. Mandatory – Follow your three co-hosts: Hip Chick’s Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies (this blog), All That Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends, and Kids Audiobook Reviews on Google Friend Connect.
2. Mandatory – Grab our Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop button and post it in a blog post or on your side bar. This makes it easy for others to know where to leave you a comment when they follow.
3. Add your blog URL and blog name to the linky list below. (Click on the blue “Add your link” button below, and fill out the information. Click “next step” when you’re done.)
4. Follow anyone you’d like, and follow back those who follow you. This is just nice. What’s the point of joining a blog hop if you don’t follow back?
5. Leave a comment with your URL on any blog that you follow. This makes it easier for the blog owner to visit and follow you back.
This blog hop’s linky will close next Tuesday, March 29. [Read more…] about Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop – March 24